Friday, April 18, 2008

The World of Model Soldiers

I wonder how many boys (or even) the girls out there remember the hobby or just even playing with model soldiers.

I sure do. I remember I have a good collection of the British, the Americans, Germans and even the Gurkha, not forgetting the cowboys and the Indians too.

Come to think of it, they brought me many hours of fun and wild imagination and fantasy.

As I grew older, I did some searches and study here and there on model soldiers and one of my favourite site to go for info is John Tunstill's World of Model Soldiers.

Read about the early history of model soldiers and also the later collection of such soldiers.

Perhaps I should start to seriously look at this hobby once again....but first, let me get my fish tank up first.

No comments: